Saturday, December 29

Its 5 in the morNING...

....and i have absolutely no idea what to do now,other than not getting sleep....
6am..time to hit the gym but its still an hour away...so what do i do??
... i find myself surfing through a greek holiday page(i have absolutely no idea why!!!) and another page on diatomaceous earth(work!)

what can i possibly blog about?!?!.....no politics,no games,no food....at this hour nothing absolutely interests me...(sid, i hope that answers your question)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 homies speak!:

Anonymous said...

lol..well..it sure does..and also gives me sth to read..in a similar situation like u wrote @ 1:30 AM

Anonymous said...

dead..this blog..completely dead..!
-sid

Nirbheek said...

I agree with sid!

0xdeadb33f this blog is

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hey Eshani,you have got a very good blog.
Kudos for your blog.
I wish you all the best in what are you doing.do well.

Tongue-fu Lady said...

Anonymous comments are not acceptable. People be bold enough to leave your names. I won't pay snipers 2 shoot you ur comments..lol

Anonymous said...

anonymus indian,that is me,i am from VIT,3RD yEAR.

Proud to be an IndiBlogger

 
Creative Commons License
I did it my way by Tongue-Fu Lady is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.