Sunday, May 12

Insurance





Mothers are like our old-age insurance
Not only they teach you to get old gracefully
But also show you what you will be like when old,
Like a mirror to the future.
Thank God, mine is an entrepreneur, doctor, an amazing singer - my supermom
But most importantly,
Someone with a Big and Beautiful heart.

Now, I can't wait to get old.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 homies speak!:

phatichar said...

Happy Mother's day (to your mom) :)

This was just so beautifully written, she deserves every letter.

Tongue-fu Lady said...

@Phatichar:

Thanks! She deserves that and more, for all her love and sacrifices she made for us. I think words simply cannot just match up to that. :)

Proud to be an IndiBlogger

 
Creative Commons License
I did it my way by Tongue-Fu Lady is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.