Sunday, March 14

The greatest story ever written: PART 1, DEATH

somewhere in an old dingy building in downtown. while the city stays awake, as a mind slowly goes into deep oblivion...


its working. i can feel it in my blood. it will be slow and excruciating. but somehow it makes me terribly happy. i m a bird in flight. and this is not a dream. but if i sleep tonight, this dream will be over. my dream, her dream.

oh, how i wish she was here to witness this moment. i must show it to her. she must know, her faith actually worked. like a firefly's prayer on a dark night.

yes. it is a dark night. can it be an omen or just a figment of my twisted imagination? haha..twists! always loved them..they have always invigorated my frozen thoughts.

thoughts. now i m waiting for that final thought looking at the ceiling as the old fan creeks above. voices. i hear voices. not in my mind, but my neighbors' as they fight over money.

fight. i believe i fought many silly battles. they molded and marred me, like the clay in a potter's wheel. but i am willing to lose my last battle. for there is no joy than losing for one thing you love.

love. never understood why so many complications hover over this four lettered word. when it is the first n simplest act a human knows.

act. everything real is nothing but a surreal act. Maya. an illusion that ends with death.

death. an end to everything. but for me, its the beginning of an end. for i shall rise from the shackles of life as my mission is over.

mission....

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 homies speak!:

Jack said...

T -f L,

Interesting interlinking. What next? Waiting.

Take care

PS : No visit?

Tongue-fu Lady said...

Hey Jack,

Sorry I have been irregular in reading posts lately. But I am sure you have something interesting up your(blog) sleeve :)

Visit you in a while!

Amritorupa Kanjilal said...

very scary TFL... waiting for the next...
i ve started posting again. come visit.

Serendipity said...

dude, thats some seriously talented stuff u got going on. I can never do fiction! :(

Aniket Thakkar said...

Well if he rises back from death the mission sure wont be impossible. ;)

You've got my attention for the next.

Tongue-fu Lady said...

@L-G-L: great to have u back onboard! will visit you in a bit :)

@serendipity: why do u need fiction? you posts touch so many hearts..simply, love them :)

@aniket: will he rise from death?? only time will tell :)
and now that i have your attention, i better start feeding it :P

Proud to be an IndiBlogger

 
Creative Commons License
I did it my way by Tongue-Fu Lady is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.